Want your website copy to convert
"window shoppers" into paying customers?
A great website is a combination of two things:
- A slick, professional design that pleases the eye and is easy to navigate. (Although not too fancy that people get confused!)
- Populated with well-written copy that engages the reader and gets them to take action.
Your website is one of the most important marketing tools in your business. It gives you credibility and increases your pool of potential customers by tenfold.
Consider your website the “face” of your company – it’ll be the first point of contact for most new customers when they learn about your brand.
You want to create a good impression, right?
Well of course you do - first impressions always count!
You website needs to grab people’s attention instantaneously AND convince them to stick around. Otherwise they’ll head over to your competitor's website instead. Never to return.
People land on your website with a specific purpose in mind: they either want some information or to buy something you sell. Your website copy needs to resonate with these potential new customers and give them a reason to consider buying from you.
Key things your website copy must do:
- Have a unique voice: your brand is unique so don’t try to sound like someone else.
- Provide valuable content that serves a purpose – no fluffy stuff!
- Take people on a journey to create an unforgettable experience – stop them looking elsewhere.
- Use keywords and phrases that assist your Search Engine Optimisation, SEO – stay one step ahead of your competitors and take out the top spot in Google.
How can a website copywriter help?
- Website Copywriters are able to put all your know-how and expertise into words that people understand and relate to. We help you get your message across succinctly and creatively.
- Even if your product or service is highly technical, a website copywriter can break it down to layman’s terms, into easy-to-digest chunks of information that people will understand.
- Website Copywriters produce engaging copy to pique the interest of potential customers and encourage them to take the next step – whether that be to sign-up for something you’re offering or make a purchase.
- A copywriter gives your website copy a professional touch – our job is to make the content resonate with customers and reassure them to invest their precious money in you and your business.
If writing’s not your thing, or you simply don’t have the time – don’t stress about it, let a website copywriter take that headache away for you.
You can then focus your time and energy on other important tasks!