Bogged down by everything you need to do?
Does “marketing” spiral you into overwhelm?
I can help!
Running your own business is hard graft.
It takes (lots of) time, dedication, a bundle of energy and copious amounts of blood, sweat and tears.
It’s not for the faint hearted, that’s for sure!
Writing copy and creating ongoing content takes time out of your busy day, which for most small business owners is a luxury they can’t afford.
And for many, writing copy is the least favourite task to complete - it’s often at the bottom of the ‘to-do’ list and one of those things that never gets done!
A small business copywriter can take all this stress away for you.
I can assist with:
- Website copywriting – Ensure your website copy flows and engages potential customers.
- SEO copywriting – Get you on the first page of Google and ahead of your competition.
- Content Marketing – Keep your website current and your customers engaged with blogs, social media posts, e-books and articles.
- Writing staff bios and profiles – Having a great bio helps your customers connect with you and your employees. It’s not easy to blow your own trumpet, so let someone else do it for you!
- Crafting Press Releases – Getting in the media = free publicity. It’s also great exposure for your business.
- Creating social media profiles and posts – Get social proof and drive more traffic to your website.
- Promotional material – Flyers, brochures, ads and anything else you need to get your business name out there.
- Ghostwriting articles and books – Boost your profile and become the 'go-to' person in your field.
- Writing Case studies – If you’ve had some great results with your product or service, why not sing it from the rooftops!
- White Papers and Reports – I can break down complex information into digestible, bite-size chunks that your customers will understand.
Don’t sweat the small stuff, get a small business copywriter on board so you can focus on what’s really important.