Want to ‘blog’ but don’t know where to start?
Does social media go right over your head?
I can help!
If you often find yourself looking at a blank screen trying to summon your creativity, don’t worry you’re not alone.
Most business owners feel like this.
Coming up with exciting new content is hard work. Let alone trying to pump it out week after week. It’s a big commitment.
The key to successful content marketing is:
- Clarity: Being crystal-clear about what you want to achieve and what your end goal is.
- Consistency: Randomly sending out a blog once every few months just isn’t going to cut it. You need to be engaging with your customers on a regular basis. Having a set plan of when you send out content is essential.
- Commitment: First up, you need to have content marketing plan in place. Then you need to follow it through. If you don’t, you won't be meeting your customer's expectations and they won’t take you seriously.
What is Content Marketing?
Content Marketing is the process of creating pieces of information that you give to your customers, for free, to add value to their user experience.
Examples of content marketing include: blogs, social media posts, infographics, e-books, reports, videos, podcasts, quizzes, questionnaires, case studies, newsletters.
Basically anything that provides some sort of useful information to your customers.
Why bother with Content Marketing?
- Organic ranking with search engines – It helps keep your website current and Sir Google loves regularly updated websites.
- Educate your customers – This could be about your company, your products or services, a social issue - anything that's worth talking about really.
- Gives your customers something they need or want – People love free stuff. They also love having their needs met. If you can provide a solution to someone’s problem via your free content, they’ll be back for more, trust me.
- Drive brand awareness – The more content you put out there, the more exposure your business gets. If you’re consistently putting out good content, people will start to take notice.
How I can help.
- Create a content marketing strategy and calendar. Once you have this, you’ll have a clearer idea of what you need to achieve and when you need to do it by. Believe me, it makes this whole content marketing thing way more manageable.
- Write engaging blog posts, articles and newsletters that your followers can't resist sharing.
- Create landing pages with SEO-driven copy to get people to take action – this can be for sales pages, opt-ins, events or promotions.
- Develop a social media plan for your content – sharing your content on social media is a must but it needs to be done the right way!
- Writing your Facebook ads and social media profiles - a great image is essential but it's engaging copy that hooks people and gets them to click on your ad.
- Optimise your website and content with SEO-driven copy to improve your ranking with Google and other search engines.